- About this Notice
- Collection of the data
We collect your personal data in order to provide and continually improve our services.
We may collect, use, store and transfer the following different kinds of personal data about you:
- Information you provide to us: We receive and store the information you provide to us including your identity data, contact data, delivery address and financial data.
- Information on your use of our website and/or mobile applications: We automatically collect and store certain types of information regarding your use of the online store including information about your searches, views, downloads and purchases.
- Information from third parties and publicly available sources: We may receive information about you from third parties including our carriers, and payment service providers.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we put on your computer if you agree.
- Recognizing and counting the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the site when they are using it, to improve users’ experience
- Identifying your preferences and subscriptions e.g. language settings, saved items, and items stored in your basket
Our approved third parties may also set cookies when you use our website and online shop. Third parties include search engines, providers of measurement and analytics services, social media networks, and payment service providers.
- Personal data
We use your personal data to operate, provide, develop and improve our services, including the following:
- Registering you as the newsletter subscriber.
- Registering you as a new customer.
- Processing and delivering your orders.
- Managing your relationship with us.
- Improving our website, applications, products and services.
- Complying with our legal obligations, including verifying your identity where necessary.
- Detecting fraud.
- Sharing personal data
We may need to share your personal data with third parties for the following purposes:
- Working with third party service providers: We engage third parties to perform certain functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders for products or services, analyzing data, processing payments, transmitting content, assessing and managing credit risk, and providing customer service.
- Detecting fraud and abuse: We release account and other personal data to other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction, and to comply with the law.
When we share your personal data with third parties we:
- only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes.
- Data security
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed.
- Legal rights
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access the personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information is corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us.
- Further details
If you are looking for more information on the topic, please send us a message: email@example.com